To earn the Bachelor of Science degree in education from PIU, students must:
- Complete the required number of designated semester credit hours with a grade-point average of at least 2.75. The student must make a C or better in key courses designated as essential in each program.
- Complete the program of studies described in the University catalog in one of the following areas: elementary education (with or without a missions emphasis), music education, health and physical education, or secondary English education. This includes field experience hours, course work in Bible, professional studies, and general education. The program advisor will assist you through the process.
- Meet the requirements for the professional exams as previously described
- Comply with the University’s requirements concerning settlement of all financial obligations
- Be recommended by the faculty for graduation